Can we share Tricks of hacking or Cracking on this site?

Hi there are many threads in this site which shares computer tricks like short cuts etc. Same as can we share Tricks of hacking or Cracking to give another dimension to our knowledge?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, it's against the protocol of this website. We hope to be a clean & professional website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I completed B.Tech(ECE) in 2010 and have been working as a Software Engineer (working on Microsoft technologies) since then in an IT company. I now want to move...

Hi,

Am doing my B.E final year. I want a Project title related to Electrical department and power electronics.
hey what are the different types of encoder sensor available? I have project wherein the bot has to move 30 revolutions ahead in den 30 back..i am wondering what sensors...
As we know semiconductor is bipolar, means containing two charge carrying particles. One electron & other holes, electron is negatively charged while holes are positive charged. My question is why...
Hi, all Please let me know at what frequency line/mains EMI filters are designed?