Can we have someone to write articles on Finance?

Do we have anyone who can write articles on finance, banking,etc.?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Should we have any experience in finance or in writing articles?
    I have neither, but I'm interested.

I mean, I'm interested in finance and I've been reading stuff about it lately. I can chip in something about it. But I can't say for sure that it'll be good..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you are interested, why not? You can always write about what you have learned. That way, you will have a clearer understanding of the concepts and others will benefit too.
  • anilalur
    anilalur
    hmm I have been managing some accounts lately. Can write some basic article on this. Will be useful for starters, small companies. Engineers wanting to start a company.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hmm... * Waiting for the articles to read *
  • cranky
    cranky
    could we have similar posts to "start with stock markets"?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know how many of our CEans who are working for companies are allowed to work part time? That is, are you allowed to work for a startup...
Alrighty - I'm a big fan of video games. I was first introduced to video games when I was about 10 😲 . I remember spending hours playing Mario &...
CEans, Please post your favorite engineering websites/blogs in this thread. The website should provide technical information relevant to engineers. Get started
Dear All Members; A.S.H.A.R.E Refrigeration 2006 is the latest version of A.S.H.A.R.E Refrigeration series You can download it from here: HVAC DESIGN TOOLS|HVAC TRAINING
I am new to dot net tech.,I have decided to learn this as self study and dont know from where to start. whether from asp.net or c# or vb.net ?...