Can using keywords like 'Hack' get you banned from host provider & google adsense ?

Using words like 'hack' ,'hacking' can get your website banned by host provider and google adsense ?
So a website related to 'ethical hacking' containing word 'hack' will be banned by Google adsense & Host provider?

I would like to have accurate & correct information related to this.
tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think only unethical ones
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, hack is a common word and using that word in your article won't get you banned from Adsense. But if majority of your articles use that word and make Google's machines think that you're doing something you shouldn't be; they'll kick you out - you don't want that to happen.

So avoid using anything that can trigger alerts for Google machines and you should be safe.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, hack is a common word and using that word in your article won't get you banned from Adsense. But if majority of your articles use that word and make Google's machines think that you're doing something you shouldn't be; they'll kick you out - you don't want that to happen.

So avoid using anything that can trigger alerts for Google machines and you should be safe.
    Yes, that's what I was saying..!

Thanks for clarifying @#-Link-Snipped-# sir.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    How about LifeHacker. there are plenty of articles starting with 7 hacks, 10 hacks.
    Unless you are not doing any unethical activity, reported by some I don't think this will affect.

PS: I agree that should not use hacking unless required so.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Here's google's #-Link-Snipped-#on this:
    Placement of Google ads is not permitted on websites that promote any form of hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides illegal access to software, servers, or websites.
    Hosting providers might have a different policy. You need to check with your provider.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

let's start the most rated discussion abt the phones
I rooted my tab 4months ago and now I want to tab update through Samsung updates so any one guide me how to unroot my tab to its default version.
As the oldest staff members here at CrazyEngineers, a lot of people send us PMs asking what are the different career options for mechanical engineering students or graduates in India....
With Bluetooth 4.0, the bonus feature was low energy consumption even as they continued being connected to supporting devices. With updated Bluetooth 4.1, the Bluetooth peripherals have been upped on...
Back in November, Karbonn had launched a banner on its official website featuring its new smartphone called the - Karbonn Titanium X. The 5-inch smartphone has a FHD IPS Display...