CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberDec 4, 2013

I think only unethical ones
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 4, 2013

No, hack is a common word and using that word in your article won't get you banned from Adsense. But if majority of your articles use that word and make Google's machines think that you're doing something you shouldn't be; they'll kick you out - you don't want that to happen.

So avoid using anything that can trigger alerts for Google machines and you should be safe.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberDec 4, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    No, hack is a common word and using that word in your article won't get you banned from Adsense. But if majority of your articles use that word and make Google's machines think that you're doing something you shouldn't be; they'll kick you out - you don't want that to happen.

So avoid using anything that can trigger alerts for Google machines and you should be safe.
    Yes, that's what I was saying..!

Thanks for clarifying @#-Link-Snipped-# sir.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberDec 5, 2013

How about LifeHacker. there are plenty of articles starting with 7 hacks, 10 hacks.
    Unless you are not doing any unethical activity, reported by some I don't think this will affect.

PS: I agree that should not use hacking unless required so.
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberDec 17, 2013

Here's google's #-Link-Snipped-#on this:
    Placement of Google ads is not permitted on websites that promote any form of hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides illegal access to software, servers, or websites.
    Hosting providers might have a different policy. You need to check with your provider.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register