CrazyEngineers
  • hi biggie,

today i read about the CE conference that took place on yahoo last year.
    sadly i wasnt a member then. Is it possible to arrange another conference
    this year as well. Am very curious to meet all the CEans.

Looking forward to it.....

Regards,
    DEP
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 7, 2007

Hello DEP,

We had only a few active CEans & that's the reason we decided to host a Yahoo Conference for all & it was successful.

I cannot deny the possibility of having a Yahoo Conference, but I think it won't be a fruitful conference. When the number is big, the discussions tend to be one-on-one.

Instead, we'll try to have an offline conference. Instead, we can have CE City Meets. For example, CEans from your city can meet & know each other. Maybe we can form CE Clubs. That's a rough idea. Let's see how can we go about it.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberMar 8, 2007

Well, CE conference was planned and we got very good response to it initially. However considering that we had a global audience, we could not host it on a proper time. Finally very few people turned up.

Conferences are of course good meeting points and very good means to get to know each other. Apart from that, the off line meets as CE mentioned was also discussed and during last conference. In fact we had an unofficial conference some time back, limited only to the editorial committee. 😁

This is a good idea to form city specific CE clubs. Can you come up with good suggestion?
    Cancel
  • DEP

MemberMar 8, 2007

CE conference

hi the both of you,

well..i dont have any new suggestion in mind right now but think that biggie's idea of forming the city/state/country specific club is cool. and this is the most practical thing that can be done considering the increasing no. of CEans
    are all the CEans game for it ???

common guys...where are you all???
    Cancel
  • desijays

MemberMar 9, 2007

ive been in support of a conference every since!!!. Like big k said, i like the idea of getting to ceans within one's own city first. !!!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 24, 2007

desijays
    ive been in support of a conference every since!!!. Like big k said, i like the idea of getting to ceans within one's own city first. !!!
    We will setup CE City Clubs. But for this to happen, we need to grow 😁. Got any marketing ideas on your mind? 😉

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • djnachi

MemberMar 24, 2007

CE City Clubs !!!

The_Big_K
    We will setup CE City Clubs. But for this to happen, we need to grow 😁. Got any marketing ideas on your mind? 😉

-The Big K-
    Hi there,

CE City Clubs is a damn cool thought. i surely game for it. Well then ideas for it are for sure on its way.. Will take some time but yes, lets begin..

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. 😀
    Cancel
  • Rocker

MemberApr 24, 2007

Re: CE City Clubs !!!

djnachi
    Hi there,

CE City Clubs is a damn cool thought. i surely game for it. Well then ideas for it are for sure on its way.. Will take some time but yes, lets begin..

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. 😀
    I'm game for it. Anyone from NZ? Let us get in touch.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register