Can someone suggest me a project design?

HELP ME GUYS I NEED A PROJECT DESIGN. I;M AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENT, I PROPOSED MANY DESIGN AND GET REJECTED. PLEAASE! 😔

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Internet of things is gaining currency both in consumer goods and in industry.
    See if any of these are interesting:#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • John Llanos
    John Llanos
    THANKS A LOT SIR 😀
  • John Llanos
    John Llanos
    A.V.Ramani
    Internet of things is gaining currency both in consumer goods and in industry.
    See if any of these are interesting:#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for responding fast sir 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is an example of a product design:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS Intelligent Transportation System is the application of advanced sensor, computer, electronics, and communication technologies and management strategies—in an integrated manner—to improve the...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is about cleaning of clothes using ultrasonic waves. The current washing machines we used are expensive & use detergents for cleaning purposes. Also...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is about cleaning of clothes using ultrasonic waves. The current washing machines we used are expensive & use detergents for cleaning purposes. Also...
Project Abstract / Summary : zoo of vadodara city we have personally visited there and seen the situation of the zoo they there doing all work manually (hand written format....
The VFH has the ability to allow hydroelectric power generation at any location where there is a minimal flow, about 1.55 cubic foot per second (cfs) or 1 mgd, of...