Can someone provide provide CDAC CCAT papers with solution?

I want C-DAC CCAT papers for preparing for the exam ,please send me the papers with solution.

Replies

• Sid roy
    Sid roy

Hi RAMYA 

you can get CAT Practice test papers from here

• Nikhil Bendre
    Nikhil Bendre

i also want c cat practice test pepars,pleas send.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Our downloads app is coming soon. It will have all the required material available for download. 

• Ankita Sagvekar
    Ankita Sagvekar

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  plz send ccat previous papers plzz

• PRIYA AGARWAL
    PRIYA AGARWAL

@sid plz send me also ccat previous papers

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

All the available material has been moved to our Downloads section : #-Link-Snipped-# . Check it out. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, my native is rajasthan and we have 20 acre of mehendi farm and cutting it is a labor intense job and cost lot of money due to which it...
i have 60 % aggregate in electronics and communication branch and i suppose i wont able to sit for core companies regarding placement ,my first priority is to get a...
Microsoft will be acquiring GitHub, the largest online repository of open source software code. But not everyone thinks the move will be good for the open source community. https://www.designnews.com/design-hardware-software/microsoft-acquisition-github-sparks-debate-on-future-open-source/35644940658868?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4445&elq_cid=1069623
Quote: The world may well be bound for the first of the two futures laid out here—and that’s terrifying. But there is cause for optimism: the second future is not...