Can someone help me getting a wireless mouse?

So I saw a post about mice and just came here, I think I can find Indian people here.
I've been online for 2 hours searching for a mouse. I wanted a 6 button mouse.
The logitech ones are expensive, there is no dell one or hp one. Dell wm314 is no longer manufactured and I want to buy a new one.
Can you suggest a mouse, 6D, wireless/wired?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What budget range are you comfortable with for mouse?
  • SiddharthP.
    SiddharthP.
    Around 1500, I think I could get a Microsoft 3500 but it's out of stock. I can't find anything in range.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Perhaps you should be looking at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Looking at the reviews; it seems to be the perfect fit for your needs.

imgres

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, Recently when learning programming language, I accidentally found out an interesting relationship between prime number and Fibonacci number. That is, a positive integer number can be analyzed as...
After announcing CrazyEngineers IO back in August, our small team got 10x busy! I think we should have kept everyone updated about what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers so...
Hailing from a modest, service class family background from the City of Joy, Kolkata, Uday Lakkar faced a lot of challenges in the initial phases of my educational life. He...
Principal Engineer - (Product Safety)-00040141 DESCRIPTION Would you like to be integral in producing the safety case for Astute class submarine? We currently have a vacancy for a Principal Engineer...
I have done my B.Tech from BIT MESRA ECE branch.I love innovating and creating stuff from childhood like designed working lift model,electronic puzzles, 6 wired 2 way led communication ..etc...