can siblings work together in an mnc?

Hi i'm doing my final yr BTech. A major IT company is visiting my campus next week. My brother works as an analyst in that co. Now if i say that my bro is working there during the interview,is there a chance that they might not select me on that basis..
PLzz do reply

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rameshsr
    Hi i'm doing my final yr BTech. A major IT company is visiting my campus next week. My brother works as an analyst in that co. Now if i say that my bro is working there during the interview,is there a chance that they might not select me on that basis..
    PLzz do reply

Thanks in advance.
    I don't see any reason why any company would have objection on having relatives working in the same company. There are companies that encourage employee marriages within the company 😀

Also, you need not tell interviewers that your brother works in that company (unless the interviewer is a well wisher of your brother). 😀
  • rameshsr
    rameshsr
    Thanx again fr the reply...😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you please help me in this about topic?
Sachin Tendulkar became the first batsman to score a double century in One-Day Internationals😁, accomplishing the feat in the second one-dayer against South Africa in Gwalior on Wednesday. The master...
i m a third year electronics and telecomm. student .i want notes on the subject neural network and fuzzy logic .can anyone help?
what is the difference between AVR and PIC microcontroller?😕 how many type of microcontroller are there other than above two?😕 please provide full detail? thanks in advance.
IPMsg Size:- 103kb This is a pop up style LAN Messenger for multi platforms. It is based on TCP/IP(UDP). It does not require server machine. Simple, lightweight, and compact size....