Can plastic surgery actually make two people look identical?

In countless dumb movies and mindless television programs, all of us have witnessed at some point of time that the characters undergo plastic surgery to look 'exactly' like someone else. When I googled the words 'plastic surgery look identical' the results were pretty pointless. 😁 Just curious to know if the science or technology for getting plastic surgery done to look identical to someone else actually available? Has anyone heard of any practical medical methods available today that help people do that? Or they are simply kidding with the plastic surgery just like they do with the entire movie plots or storylines? 😛 Curious to know.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Plastic surgery cannot alter things like interocular distances, shape of the skull and such. Even eye brows can pose a problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Values are known to change with time and region. These values are often the building blocks of how an entire generation perceives and pursues things. What kind of decisions they...
I am trying to install Raspberry Pi cross-compiler in my machine. Successfully done first part. Yippie!! But still I am unable to compile programs. After research I found that I...
A team of engineers from the National University of Singapore are working on developing underwater robots that look just like the living creatures and also have a fully functioning brain...
sir,i have done my btech(CSE) 2014 passout.i was trained in java basics in 4-1 semister.in my college there are no placements.in june_july there was no openings on developement and also...
BPG abbreviated as Better Portable Graphics is new image format with sole purpose to replace JPEG. Here's the BPG/JPEG Comparison : https://bellard.org/bpg/lena.html Here is one image comparison for lazyass people....