Can op-amp be used with one terminal open?

Greetings guys
I have a problem with a circuit I am working on, there on the schematic the op-amp has its inverting input pin open. The non-inverting input is connected though. Can it be used this way? What can be the expected working of the op-amp in this configuration?

Replies

• abhinav.gamer
    abhinav.gamer
    maybe its non-inverting terminal is grounded...
    will be helpful if you put a snap of the schematic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]I have a huge data of my college projects which I would like to store remotely. Can anyone suggest any online backup service which can take care of my precious...
hi, i am new to this site, can anybody tell me how to find someone related to my field, my field is computer science. can anybody tell me that why...
One of the most famous products by Thoughtworks - 'Mingle' now mingles with Google Wave. Mingle is an agile project management tool that now supports twitter like microblogging platform and...
i have studied B.E EEE, now i am joining an electrical construction company as fresher .so i require some assistance regarding commercial wiring, cable glanding,termination,ups installation, earthing. thank you in...
DNA India Report: Ignou seeks report from Yahoo on collapse of online exam - dnaindia.com About 9,350 students were supposed to appear in the test for admission into the diploma...