Can Mitsubhishi make it in 2014?

It was reported that Mitsubhishi's Outlander model will reach India in 2014 and its a beast that was introduced in los angels auto show in 2012.Do you know who would be introducing Mitsubhishi's Outlander?
Its non other than Hindustan Motors.Mr.P.Vijayan COO of HM reported thay they will be joining hands with the Mitsubhishi and releasing Utility vehicles and they are targetting Celebrities,big shots,corporate giants , etc...
specification:
1)engine-2.2 litre turbo diesel engine
2)power-147bhp
3)torque-380Nm(manual),360(auto)
4)transmission-6speed manual/automatic
It may be a heartbreaking year fir mitsubhishi as its models such as Cedia sports,outlander,Evo X production has been discontinued and pajero has been a sole winner for them.
Can this act of Outlander release rise the fame of mitsubhishi?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Here comes the snapshots of the New Mitsubhishi's Outlander.Post your reviews on the looks of the Mitsubhishi's Monster...2013-mitsubishi-outlander_100384335_m 2013 mitsubishi outlander 1
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Seems like a good configuration. It looks majestic. But I am still not sure about its success rate, I mean this segment is already monopolised by Range Rover. Still Good luck to it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Outlander is one last weapon to fight against rangrover

But Rangerover is really super cool car can the coolness of range rover replaced by mitsubishi in the near future in a grand way to attract the market
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    Outlander is one last weapon to fight against rangrover

But Rangerover is really super cool car can the coolness of range rover replaced by mitsubishi in the near future in a grand way to attract the market

I don't think so. Range Rover is pretty awesome. Just wait and watch what this one does. If this model fails, It is the end of era for Mitsubishi. Maybe it should concentrate more on the lower budget cars and sedans like Lancer if it wants to compete Indian Market for now.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    PS: Did I not say just that 😕

Okay puns apart Mitsubishi like many leading car brands is in one of the roughest patch hope they pull one through

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hero cycles , a sister company of Hero motor corporation has started a All aluminium bicycles in Ghaziabad,UttarPradesh. The largest bicycle maker of the world had extended to a new...
Nissan Evalia or NV200 has been selected as "taxi of tomorrow" by New york taxi and Limousine commission . Do you remember this car?i will take back to 2012Newyork Auto...
Nokia has now released the Nokia Asha SDK 1.0 for developers who wish to create apps for the Asha family of phones from the company. This software development kit (SDK)...
does anyone have any experience in using the finite element analysis package ABAQUS? I would like to know the difference in surface to surface interaction in standard and explicit. The...
Hey folks, I would like to put forth a discussion in regards to Cross-platform development of applications. Suppose if you switch to a Mac OS machine, wouldn't it be cool...