Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for internship?

Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for an internship?

Replies

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

#-Link-Snipped-# It's easy. There are multiple DRDO Labs. If say you are looking for -

Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL), Hyderabad. Just enter that name in Google and you will get the following address:

18-1-423/1/3/56, Inner Ring Rd, Phool Bagh, Naseeb Nagar, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500005

It's openly available for everyone to access. You can also find the email-address of various officials on their website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can i apply for BHEL for Internship?Should we need to know the people working there inorder to go the the internship? 
Are there companies in hyderabad that hire EEE graduates, in core sector
I have an exam tomorrow and need explanations on the subject of strain ? 
I want to know if I can prepare a concrete with maximum compressive strength of 100 to 500 n/mm2 .
Hello,I'm Sanjay Raaj, persuing 2nd year of electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I would like to do internship  in BHEL TRICHY. How can I get internship there, Is it possible? Can...