Can I move into Penetration testing from Manual Testing?

Hi is can a Manual Tester become a Penetration Tester or is it only achievable for someone who has been a network engineer or network security engineer ? If yes then how is it possible ??What should a Manual Tester who is an amateur coder in Python and Java do to make a transition into Penetration Testing ?

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! Guys I try to find this concept of the data compression method and had a got the idea on two of the Lossless Compression Methods, Lossy Compression Methods, but...
Project Abstract / Summary : The motto of this project is to provide a solution for the vocally challenged people to communicate as of like normal people. This methodology involves...
Indian Tech major, Lava, recently unveiled a new entry-level smart phone Lava P7 that comes with a 5-inch display with a Corning Gorilla glass protection and a 5MP camera for...
Resultant is along + y axis answers are theta= 36.87 degrees and resultant = 80 N. Please help me to solve it i used all my brain power lol. Thx...
Scientists from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) have joined hands with the University of California, Berkeley to weave the first three-dimensional covalent organic...