Can I include hobbies & interests in my CV?

Got a Q regarding CV

I have been teaching many of my friends, colleagues, juniors from different colleges (mostly vdp, kjs)..And it is more of passion for me as i enjoy teaching and got good command over subjects that i have taught
can i include this point in my CV..and if then in which field
i mean confused about putting it in hobbies and interests or where

Thanks In Advance😁
Rajiv Tiwari

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well of course you can. Be prepared to answer questions based on what you mention in your CV.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Some Questions

1) many people pursue hobby with purpose. would you tell us your purpose?

2) How much time and money you spend on your Hobby?

3) pursuing a hobby is sheer wastage of time. do you agree ? Why not?
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    Thanks Dude!!!...
    M ready for dese and more
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yes hobbies can definitely be included but then let it be quite interesting and different from others,CEan.
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    vishnu priya
    Yes hobbies can definitely be included but then let it be quite interesting and different from others,CEan.
    Sorry ma'am..I got the title wrong..
    my question was
    can i put teaching in hobby and interest.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Sorry rajivtiwari,
    It is a quite interesting hobby that i have not heard so far!!!
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    I am seriously much into teaching
    Taught my classmates, friends (from other colleges), juniors..
    And even tell people to let me know if they want any thing to be taught and open to read the subject first and then teach..Even if i don't have knowledge about it.

I don't watch televison, no movies..nothing..
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    Though never thought about taking tutions and all

It is more of passion
    and i don't want to make it a business for myself..
    And people are more interested in mugging things..rather than understand the things.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Good show Rajiv. You can put it under hobbies or if you have an extra-curriculars heading, that might also do.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wow, teaching as a hobby!! Good one. Never heard before! All the best! 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Honestly I would not include it unless it pertains somehow directly to the position. A CV or resume is not the place for hobbies or interests.
  • sameer89
    sameer89
    Dear all,
    Can any one suggest me, I am from distance education and got degree of b.com recently, but very much interested in computers, software and IT.
    But very difficult to find the correct path where should I go.
    I dont have interest in accounts and all, wants to go in IT sector.

Request you to guys kindly suggest me which is best and easier path for career start up which will be not difficult for me as I am not from IT background.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Go for these C questions and tel the answer and errors if any: 1. void main() { int const * p=5; printf("%d",++(*p)); } 2. main() { int c[ ]={2.8,3.4,4,6.7,5}; int...
i am e&tc student and i want idea for mini project based on microcontroller or communication please help me
So, old ICQ fans. Here's some good news for you. ICQ 7 is now available for download. ICQ 7 - ICQ.com
Increasing efficiency of gas turbine powerplant
i am taking part in a line follower event wherein the track contains a few inclined planes(that will include going up and going down) will DC MOTORS suffice for this...