can i get a technical core job ?

i have completed my btech from electronics and instrumentation .i have secured 85% in my X standard and 70% in my XII standard but only 59% as my aggregate in b.tech . i am confused between opting between core technical jobs which are not too much and software jobs . Should i learn some handful amount of computer basics and get in software line or something else . All i need is a job right now but i don't want to join any call centers and regret after few months for doing something wrong without thinking . please suggest me a good way to choose and start my career .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ashwani1993
    i am confused between opting between core technical jobs which are not too much and software jobs
    First things first - decide which line you wish to take. Everything else will follow automatically. Make a choice based upon your likings and interest; otherwise you will end up frustrated in your job.

ashwani1993
    Should i learn some handful amount of computer basics and get in software line or something else . All i need is a job right now but i don't want to join any call centers and regret after few months for doing something wrong without thinking
    I doubt learning computer 'basics' will help you get a job. Computer basics are a minimum requirement for any engineer these days and in order to get into software job; you will need to be equipped with special skills. You might have to rich to a level of certification so that you can convince potential recruiters that you are ready for the job.

ashwani1993
    please suggest me a good way to choose and start my career .
    Good way to start your career is to figure out what career path you need to take - whether you want to get into IT or core or any other job. Do your own research on the Internet about various types of jobs available that you can do. You may ask as many questions you can here; but do your own research first. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Panasonic India has announced SC-HTB3GW-K soundbar companion for your TVs. Priced Rs. 4190, the soundbar promises to fill your room with rich sound with crisp and clean vocals along with...
The State Administration for Science and Technology, China (SASTIND) officially announced the plan to launch the Chang’e 4 probe on the “unexplored” region of the moon in 2018. Liu Jizhong,...
Quote: 11,700 years ago, the Earth suffered a catastrophic climate change. As the ice age ended, sea levels rose by 120 meters, the days grew warmer, and many kinds of...
Recently announced integration of Skype and messaging platform Slack by Microsoft, is set to allow users use the voice and video call functionality from within Slack threads during collaborations at...
Project Abstract / Summary : The scope of this project was to introduce a coconut husk removing machine for farmers, temple and small scale industries in India to provide an...