Can I ask questions here?

Am i not supposed to ask queries here?

i had asked about automatic sliding doors but my post got edited?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: CEan - Godfather's Ultimate Electronics / Communications Project Ideas - 2009

Your post was moved to appropriate section and the title was edited. Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anshulanshul9
    anshulanshul9
    Re: CEan - Godfather's Ultimate Electronics / Communications Project Ideas - 2009

thnx.I saw that one but just wanted to make sure..are asking queries not allowed here?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

anshulanshul9
    thnx.I saw that one but just wanted to make sure..are asking queries not allowed here?
    Of course it's allowed. However, the chances of receiving responses reduce drastically in a thread that is already too big.

Instead, start a new discussion topic in appropriate section of CE forums and provide an appropriate, apt title to your discussion topic. It helps in attracting visitors who may know answers to your questions.
  • anshulanshul9
    anshulanshul9

Thanks a lot!
    you may delete my posts now to clean the thread 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First off, I have searched the forum for a topic dealing with this and if I somehow skimmed over it, please close this topic and redirect me to the proper...
I've been assigned the project to make a traffic signal controller using advanced electronic circuits. Of the few circuit diagrams I've referred to over the net, I can see the...
hi frendz 😉! How to specify a carburetor related to its discharge?
Name : Chiru Engineering Trade : I am an Crazy Electrical Engineer. Work Experience : None Aim : To help the people I have joined in CE because : I...
vishalhakData Transfer Rate The speed with which data can be read from a CD ROM drive. 150 kilobytes per second was the original standard rate; 2x = 300 kb/second; 4x...