can I also post update there of T-20 world coup

hello respected moderators "yesterday I create a thread for posting the updates of
T-20 cricket world cup 2010" in the hobby center section
can I also post updates over there please tell me I am afraid of getting banned
If I can then how many I can post in a day

😁Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shreya, you won't get banned for posting T-20 updates. Make sure the threads are posted under Chit-Chat section.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    The_Big_K
    Shreya, you won't get banned for posting T-20 updates. Make sure the threads are posted under Chit-Chat section.
    thanks sir
    for clarifying me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to all members, i have a lead acid battery of 4 volt and .8ah rating i use it to glow led light in case of emergency i want to...
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1. In a lottery there are 35 tickets in all, 10 bearing prize numbers and 25 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]are blanks. A lady draws two tickets and random. What is...
Indian IT major, Cognizant is promoting over 15,000 associates (below manager level) across its global campuses. Effective May 01, 2010 the employees have assumed their new roles. Its also being...
Q:Jan is baking. She needs 4 cups of sugar. Her problem is that she only has a 1/2 cup measure and a 3/4 cup measure. What is the least number...
hiiiii biggie i have a suggestion that we can view the common chat section in the forum page.when we switch into another page or if we don't scroll below to...