Can HTML5 Be a Topic for PPT ?

I am wondering if presenting a paper on HTML5 will be a good choice ? Like Cloud Computing or Emebedded systems of any of the latest technologies, HTML5 is also a major upgrade to the whole web browsing and developing environment.

So will presenting a paper or PPT on HTML5 and it's most amazing features be a good idea ??

I am eager to know ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think yes. I remember years ago, when "WEB 2.0" was a buzzword, I had presented the topic to my company and clients in the US ๐Ÿ˜. You can of course enlighten how HTML 5 is 'changing the web' and if you're familiar with CSS3, you could even demo a few things possible with the HTML5 + CSS3 combo. That'd make a great presentation.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yup... I attended Google India conference and it was one of the major attractions

you could even demo a few things possible with the HTML5 + CSS3 combo
    ๐Ÿ‘
    Check this #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    ianoop
    Yup... I attended Google India conference and it was one of the major attractions

๐Ÿ‘
    Check this #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yup I too attended gindia at Hyderabad and since then I am much more fascinated by HTML5 ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    Oh Yes! I am not simply bumping up this topic but to give you guys some more info ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes HTML5 can definitely be a topic for a seminar and I won the first prize for my presentation at a Tech Fest. So this topic definitely has some potential but as it is very huge to cover everything, we have to precise enough for the world to understand ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ivan britt
    ivan britt
    ofcourse, html5 really have importance in converting powerpoint. in this aspect i think html5point from digitalofficepro is advisable. converted output is viewable in all kind of browsers and thus you can directly embed this into webpages. it is outstanding in its perfomance.i think there is no another good solution for this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi can any mechanical engineer brief me about GRS or Gas Reservoir Suspension? What is it exactly and how is it used? Please explain in detail.
hello, could anyone tell me how to make a touch screen surface using projectors and camers?? the touch on the glass surface must triger the action. please help me out.
Many more happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ May you enter into the world of awesomeness and excel in everything ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ You're celebrating your fourth birthday in CrazyEngineers...
classification technique is to divide the elements into the different classes according to their behaviour correct me if i am wrong
hello friends i want to install linux in my machine and i have three drive in c drive i have already installed windows -7 but in remaining two drive D...