Can entrepreneurship be taught in classrooms?

I've had hour long debates on this topic with my friends when I was in college. Lots of B-Schools and Universities have their own Entrepreneurship programs - and lot of them are very popular.

I was wondering if entrepreneurship can be taught in classrooms? Or its always on-the-job learning? How does learning about entrepreneurship actually help entrepreneurs?

Come on, let's debate on this! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I've had hour long debates on this topic with my friends when I was in college. Lots of B-Schools and Universities have their own Entrepreneurship programs - and lot of them are very popular.

I was wondering if entrepreneurship can be taught in classrooms? Or its always on-the-job learning? How does learning about entrepreneurship actually help entrepreneurs?

Come on, let's debate on this! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    My two cents on this - Yup, It can be taught.

But I'm not sure it can always be learned, There are processes to entrepreneurship that institutes teach us, but does that create a prescription for entrepreneurship?

There are millions of variables, and they're too dynamic for us, at least in our present state of understanding, to be able to prescribe success. But can we teach students enough to push up the odds of success? Depends

Again, it depends how we take it from the sources, but my thinking is - with positive attitude, this can be done.

-Crazy
  • gohm
    gohm
    Like most things it can be taught, however to be a good & successful one requires practise and the internal talent. Good business ideas fail every day because of bad entrepreneurs.
  • niniandcat
    niniandcat
    of course it can be taught !practise makes perfect !In this way they can have more talents !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,i'm Evanzp . I found this good forum from Google .when I saw this ,I guess i like here !haha ...!
I stumbled on this company that in a month or two will be releasing a kit for sale to turn any car into a plug in hybrid for about $5,000-7,000....
sir, i m a final year b-tech student(EC).I need some seminar topics related to our core subjects.I humbly request u to send that
Happy Birthday Kidakaka. Keep rocking. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜:myparty: 28 bumps *rubs hands with a wicked smile*....28
I had one TIA board which I got that from my senior, after long days I started using the same, but I'm facing with a problem like when I give...