CrazyEngineers
  • I've had hour long debates on this topic with my friends when I was in college. Lots of B-Schools and Universities have their own Entrepreneurship programs - and lot of them are very popular.

I was wondering if entrepreneurship can be taught in classrooms? Or its always on-the-job learning? How does learning about entrepreneurship actually help entrepreneurs?

Come on, let's debate on this! 😉
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberJul 8, 2008

The_Big_K
    I've had hour long debates on this topic with my friends when I was in college. Lots of B-Schools and Universities have their own Entrepreneurship programs - and lot of them are very popular.

I was wondering if entrepreneurship can be taught in classrooms? Or its always on-the-job learning? How does learning about entrepreneurship actually help entrepreneurs?

Come on, let's debate on this! 😉
    My two cents on this - Yup, It can be taught.

But I'm not sure it can always be learned, There are processes to entrepreneurship that institutes teach us, but does that create a prescription for entrepreneurship?

There are millions of variables, and they're too dynamic for us, at least in our present state of understanding, to be able to prescribe success. But can we teach students enough to push up the odds of success? Depends

Again, it depends how we take it from the sources, but my thinking is - with positive attitude, this can be done.

-Crazy
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 8, 2008

Like most things it can be taught, however to be a good & successful one requires practise and the internal talent. Good business ideas fail every day because of bad entrepreneurs.
    Cancel
  • niniandcat

MemberJul 9, 2008

of course it can be taught !practise makes perfect !In this way they can have more talents !
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register