CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Adityashirke • 17 Jul, 2012
Can Electronics and Telecommunication engineer (B.E.) give GATE exam in Computer Science? Also, is vice-versa applicable?
@silverscorpion • 17 Jul, 2012 • 1 like Yes, you can give GATE in CS though you are an ECE engineer. In fact, one of my classmates in college studied ECE with me, then gave GATE in CS and is now doing MS in CS in IIT-M.
@Pensu • 17 Jul, 2012 • 1 like Yup, you can do that. There is no restriction of branch, you can give GATE in any of the branch you like....😀
@durga ch • 17 Jul, 2012 • 2 likes i can confirm that. You can give GATE in any stream of ur interest.
3.8k views

Related Posts

@n.kirubhakaran · Oct 27, 2012

How can we diff four wheeler's petrol & diesel engine by visually....
7.4k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Aug 12, 2013

As the topic denotes its all about transmission system.A fluid coupling or a torque converter is usually used in place of clutch in a vehicle especially for automatic power transmission...
9.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 1, 2015

Elon Musk's got lots of crazy ideas and has millions of dollars for bringing them to reality. What's more awesome is that he's been able to build a solid team...
6.3k views

@rengaraj · Nov 25, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is A 1 KM long wire is held by 'n' poles. If one pole is removed the length of the gap increases by 5/3 meters....
5.9k views

@K!r@nS!ngu · Feb 3, 2012

Recently i got an interview call from a reputed MNC. Along with my Bio-data they are asking for my PAN Card details. My question is, why they required PAN details...
20.4k views