Can Electronics and Telecommunication engineer (B.E.) give GATE exam in Computer Science?

Can Electronics and Telecommunication engineer (B.E.) give GATE exam in Computer Science? Also, is vice-versa applicable?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yes, you can give GATE in CS though you are an ECE engineer. In fact, one of my classmates in college studied ECE with me, then gave GATE in CS and is now doing MS in CS in IIT-M.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yup, you can do that. There is no restriction of branch, you can give GATE in any of the branch you like....😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i can confirm that. You can give GATE in any stream of ur interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Absolute Zero's take on The ultimate moment of realization in an engineering college
Mozilla has began rolling out the latest version of Firefox. If you are on FF, your browser might have already started updating itself. The latest addition to FF includes Google...
Hi friends,Myself Poonam Dwivedi I have done BSc with mathematics from st.Xavier's ,Ahmedabad. I m pursuing M.C.A ,in the 5th semester, at Department Of Computer Science,Saurashtra University, Rajkot. And i...
The center has decided to include, one more subject "finance", In order to create awareness among the people, whose large part of saving is locked in gold, real estate and...
Write a SQL query on emp table to display the employee name, his salary, sum of his department salary and second highest salary of his department in different columns. This...