Can Computer Science Engineer Do M.S. In Automobile?

I am now in my 3rd sem I want to do my pg in Germany in field of automobile.my question is that can I do this by completing ug course in cse field ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# From what I know, to do masters in Automobile you need to have your under-graduate (Bacherlors) degree in -
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Automobile Engineering
    • Production Engineering
    • Manufacturing Engineering
    • Mechatronics
  • Prasannasanna
    Prasannasanna
    I saw the above discussions in that many people have the same probs they stated if this is the case required for that study pls say me surely what is the way whether I can do r not r after this I have do automobile course as my ug course again
  • saharaD
    saharaD
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,

You can switch your Majors to Automobile. If your UG in CSE had subjects like statistics, control systems, electrical engineering etc it will be an advantage to your profile. If not, some universities require you to take some introductory courses.

Cheers!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir we are conduting it cum cultural fest can u suggest catchy names with kannada that will be more helpfull if it iz wid tagline
hello is some body there , i am the student of the automobile enginering branch want to learn the car body design , do you have any .... links to...
Can you help me to get good technical events to conduct in our technical symposium? for department of computer science and engineering
About a week ago, a CSIR study concluded that the CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) powered buses are hazardous to human health as they emit fine nanocarbon particles which may lead...
TVF Pitchers' 4 co-founders recently shared a video that is useful for real life entrepreneurs and startup owners. If you have always wanted to pitch your big idea to an...