Can anyone suggest any technical project for mechanical engineering?

I want to do a project on current problems. Anyone have any good project idea please mention.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Make a four legged robot vehicle as a substitute for two wheelers.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Deepak panda
    Deepak panda

How can I  do that?That means what is the idea and what is he concept?

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

If it is about the walker, then the concept is to replace rotary motion to linear.

If it is about the exoskeleton, it is a mobility aid for the disabled most of whom cannot afford the complex ones currently available.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You can also contact the Industrial Design Centre of IIT Bombay and check if they can guide an out station project. Some of their student projects can be seen here:

Student Project Areas: Industrial Design Centre at IIT Bombay

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

This list consists of the finest and most innovative major projects for the mechanical engineering final year.

• Enhanced Vertical Windmill System
    • RF Controlled Beach Cleaner Robotic Vehicle 
    • PLC Based Sorting System Using Metal Detection
    • PLC Based Paper Cutting Machine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a quick explanation of the difference between vibration sensors
I have recently completed electrical engineering and I want to know that what will be the best thing to do now which will help me in future.
when I can download  tcs national  qualifier  hall tickit and from which portal.still very much confused.please help me.
Google, Apple and IBM have made a great change to their recruitment policy. Until now, like almost every other company, they're recruit candidates who had a formal degree. But no...