Can anyone help with some pneumatic math problems??

Hello, I need some help with some pneumatic math problems,, I've tried everywhere with no takers. Really need to get some help with this. It's driving me crazy!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• trex
    trex
    Here are a few examples of the math,,,,,, What is the force required from an actuator to move a 28 pound bracket across a metal table if the coefficient of sliding friction is 0.28? Another,,, a pneumatic cylinder must lift a 14 pound weight a distance of 6 inches, the inertial load is calculated to be 10.5 pounds, what approximate minimum force should be specified for the cylinder in this application?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • trex
    trex
    Can someone see if this is right? A continous- duty compressor supplies 35 scfm to a pneumatic system at 80 psig, what is the minimum size receiver that should be used? The choices are A- 6.4 gallon,,, B- 35.0 gallon,,,, C- 40.7 Gallon and D- 80 gallon,,,, I came up with C- 40.7 gallon. What you say??๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am new to this site and am writing this to introduce myself. I am a freshman in a college here in the United States and my major will...
hey i have a tubelight with a choke coil and a starter in my house n i know a little bit about its working but in my college tubelights are...
Some times there are some pages that web crawlers are not allowed to crawl but you can view those pages Every web server has a file named robots.txt stored that...
i want to do a project on automatic door opening system in the coming 3 month and i want some advice
I know few people who think engineering can be compressed into two year course and people who think it should be minimum 5 years. What's your opinion and why?