can anyone help me about ict -information communication technology

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_10
    What help do you need? It would be nice if you could ask very specific questions.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    Information and Communications Technology or Information and Communication Technology (ICT), is often used as an extended synonym for Information Technology (IT), but is a more specific term that stresses the role of Unified Communications and the integration of Telecommunications (Telephone lines and wireless signals), computers as well as necessary Enterprise Software, middle-ware, storage, and audio-visual systems, which enable users to access, store, transmit, and manipulate information.its advanced technology fetched from information technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! I want to make a project using 8051 that takes i/p using keypad and the o/p is obtained using a dac. Can any one help me? how to...
Im eslam from egypt I study in the faculty of electronic engineering and i have a problem finding my graduation project idea
My name is prisca, a 200level Mechanical engineeriing student. I hail from west africa, my hobbies are reading and researchÏng. My reason for joining CE is to connect, learn and...
Name: J. Guru Prasanna *Engineering Trade: Structural Engineering Location: Trichy (Tamil Nadu) *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N.A. *Hobbies & Interests: Playing Football and Cricket *Aim in life: To Become a...
Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day CEan Issue. 🎉