Can anybody update me on recently adopted methodology in Thermal Power generation

Hi All,

Thermal Power generation being a conventional methodology of power generation where it hard know more about new innovation in this technology, can anybody add value of knowledge except what all is know of it.

Regards,

Vibhor Mittal

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Solar thermal power.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Geothermal power.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Ocean Thermal Power.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Ramani, I am looking for new development in already existing thermal technology with use of coal as a resource...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vibhor_one
    Ramani, I am looking for new development in already existing thermal technology with use of coal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    thanks for reply
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Not many may know that MGR, when CM in Tamilnadu tried to start a project on ocean thermal energy conversion. The idea seems to be gaining ground again:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The common types of abrasives used in the industry are of two types. 1.Artificial and 2.Natural The natural abrasives which are commonly used include 1.Sandstone: It is also well known...
C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and...
Hello friends. Today I was having my Prolog exams. There I had a very interesting question that I would like to share with you. Ques: If there are N one...
Recently Bharat won world cup. I had a comparison. We have also won it in 1983. The total prizes won by team were Rs.1.33 Million (13 lakh 30 Thousand) In...
European Robotics (Robot) League (ERL) On 23 April 2011 the first European Robotics Contest will take place in Michelsen Arena of LCC International University in Klaipėda, Lithuania. Its objective is...