Can anybody explain how facebook works?

This is the question which has been striking in mind for a long time,I want to know the concept used behind working of fackbook (or any social networking site ).
i want to understand the real mess of event notification , distributed approach etc. used in facebook.
If anybody out there knows it at a basic level ,please answer this question...

The question is not about 'using' facebook, but how it works at the backend [that is, the question is not how to drive the car, but how engine in a car works.

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    you are an it engineer. Using facebook should not be a big problem for you!!!!!!! Just start using it and exploring it!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    musicfreakmandy
    you are an it engineer. Using facebook should not be a big problem for you!!!!!!! Just start using it and exploring it!
    The question is not about 'using' facebook, but how it works at the backend [that is, the question is not how to drive the car, but how engine in a car works. I hope I'm right with understanding the question.
  • manishks
    manishks
    ok! sir so its about the back end not the front end....i think you are right. well i have to learn a lot more things...... to be able to answer this question!
  • manishks
    manishks
    yes correct! i got it wrong.
  • manishks
    manishks
    i think you should get your answer here!!!

just use this address!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • manishks
    manishks
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i foun something here!
  • amitkashyap01
    amitkashyap01
    The_Big_K
    The question is not about 'using' facebook, but how it works at the backend [that is, the question is not how to drive the car, but how engine in a car works. I hope I'm right with understanding the question.
    yes, you are right and thanks to explain my question more clearly....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    goyal420
    have a look

How Facebook Works | HowStuffWorks
    Might i add this too
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Coding is poetry with PHP now 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I sometimes think that people actually enjoy corporate politics, insanity at work and cribbing about it almost every day. It gives them something to talk about apart from work. Now,...
i am an instrumentation engineering student i need some good projects... please help me... mail me to
hi friends,i want to learn matlab, plz help me what should i do for this
Hullo friends. I want to make a navigation system for the blind using RFID tags. Like they will have a RFID reader with them and can easily access the information...
plz any one explain what are the components used at the cell phone reciever? and which type of antenna is used in the mobiles..