can any one post a review about this college and course

hi, the image college of arts animation and technology(ICAT) offers a 1 year full time PG diploma in GAME DEVELOPMENT and the course fee is around 2.5 LAKH approx they also support you for placement in companies like "EA sports" and "rhythm and hues" according to there website
#-Link-Snipped-#
can anybody in CE aware of this college and there placement system?plz post your review on is it worth joining this course.
thanks

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    PGD courses won't make you hardcore game dev. It's all within yourself.
    Know programming language ... Probably C/C++ .. try developing small games .. then develop somewhat big with innovation(indie games) ... & when you gain confidence, socialize with alike minded friends & develop Big game project which requires 4-5 Devs... Slowly your path of future will be visible to you.

PS: This will take years !! Rome wasn't built in a day 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

International Conference on Emerging Trends & Technology (ICETT) 2012 is organized by ACCENTS (Association of Computer Communication Education for National Triumph) at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.The conference dates are 15th &...
Please suggest me best cellphone to me. I like :- Big Screen Touch Screen Excellent Music quality Good Internet service Good Battery Backup Range 10k to 13k I'm using samsung...
Here is a list of project ideas based on Computer Graphics (CG). Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
"FORNYA 2012" a National Level Technical fest organized by Department of Production Engineering of Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 8th September, 2012. Workshops: National Level Workshops on 1....
Here is a list of project ideas based on Mobile Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...