can an astable multivibrator acts as a switching device with source voltage?

last day we were doing our lab session in linear circuits lab. we got a question 2,3,4 on the file. but we cannot got any idea about the question and are confused. can any one help me to find the answers for the 2,3,4 questions on the file?

Replies

• galihrestu
    galihrestu
    in past i've learned.. multivibrator just build for a pulse maker;;
    but for switching system multivibrator could be a triger input for a transistor switch ..
    i can't answer the question on that doc bro.. haha cs i dont know; sorry 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    galihrestu
    in past i've learned.. multivibrator just build for a pulse maker;;
    but for switching system multivibrator could be a triger input for a transistor switch ..
    i can't answer the question on that doc bro.. haha cs i dont know; sorry 😁
    as multivibrator is generating pulses only it has no any feature for higher current capacity and it can't be use as power source like transistor so you can use it as pulse generator as told by #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suppose the cache and main memory access times are 100 ns and 1200 ns respectively. The cache is used for paging and the hit ratio of finding the page table...
hi CE, I'm a postgraduate software engineering student in anna university trichy.further i want to do pusue research(ph.d) in reputed institution like iit, nits.i will prepare a entrance eamination. so...
Mohan NaikCan i get IS:6248IS: 6248 (SPECIFICATION FOR METAL ROLLING SHUTTERS AND ROLLING GRILLS) is attached herewith.
CEans, I was going through the current status of the survey responses and was totally amazed to see the detailed feedback you've posted. Many of you have provided very valuable...
Hi, anyone seen/remember? Every old scooters had a control switch which was normal mode and reserve mode. When the fuel inside a tank gets verymuch exhausted or decreased. We need...