Can a prefix expression be reverse of a postfix notation?

Or vice versa? Sometimes? Or it's just never possible? How?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    TheCSGuy
    Or vice versa? Sometimes? Or it's just never possible? How?
    By "reverse" did u meant simple string reverse or something else? Regarding simple string reverse, it is sometimes possible, if the operand string and operator strings are palindrome, and otherwise it is not possible to convert postfix to prefix by simple string reverse.
    Eg: infix:a+a postfix:aa+ prefix:+aa ...
    Hope it helps! πŸ˜€
  • TheCSGuy
    TheCSGuy
    Yeah. Haven't considered such a simple example while thinking.πŸ˜›. My apologies. πŸ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    TheCSGuy
    Yeah. Haven't considered such a simple example while thinking.πŸ˜›. My apologies. πŸ˜€
    No need to apologize friendπŸ˜€,We are always here to help each other out!πŸ‘.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends. I am a last year Computer Engineering student and I am thinking of pursuing higher studies further. But have little knowledge about GRE. I went through few websites...
Hello Im trying to design a buck converter for speed control of DC shunt motor using PWM. My question is how to calculate the value of inductor and capacitor for...
Sony has announced that they're going to make a big announcement related to their PlayStation brand on February 20th. Sony has not made it clear that they're announcing the PlayStation...
I have tried coding in html using with thier required attributes but when i run that code on a browser it does not display my image.the same problem is...
Hey!! We are the founding batch of my college. I am doing my fourth semester. They are asking ideas for a workshop for electrical engineering students. Please suggest some ideas....