Can a person with iq 110 study till PHD level?

Well, i read the post on website to study until PHD level, it require a minimum iq of 125 while i only have 110๐Ÿ˜”. That mean even hardwork and die trying also wouldn't able to pass ๐Ÿ˜” ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @chuackl : I'd believe in my own self than the IQs obtained through tests. If you 'really really' want to get PHD, you'll get it anyway. IQ is just an imaginary problem, I guess. Why don't you be the first one to prove the website wrong? ๐Ÿ˜€ . Moreover, we're not sure whether the website's data is accurate.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Don't prove the website correct, by trusting it more than yourselves ๐Ÿ˜, if you want to - you can! its that simple
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    How can that website know you have IQ = 110?

If some one says it , its not true!! so go ahead you can do your PHd easily!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Don't trust websites for IQ tests. Real IQ tests are taken by psychiatrists and and they observe you while you take it.
    Website results are as real as life on sun.

And you can persue PhD. if you want
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hoe can you trust a website which is checking your IQ on the net. Prove it wrong and get your PHD. All the best...!!
  • chuackl
    chuackl
    Well, i guess you people are correct.... I just not confident enough. By the way, i did admire the exam iit-jee conducted in India. I am a Malaysian student i compare it with our test. Our test is more focus on understanding but in india the test is mostly IQ based.
  • gohm
    gohm
    What a horrible website! Ignore it. It was probably started by someone to lazy to try for a PhD and is now bitter. With determination & focus you can do it, no problem.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Apparently, there is no requirement of a minimum IQ for any PhD degree, as far as I know.. So, go ahead..

And about those websites... The one which told that minimum 125 IQ is required for a PhD, that's just crap. Just ignore it.
    And in the website which gave your IQ as 110, take the IQ test another time, or another 2 or 3 times, you can easily get the top score available in that website.
    Taking a test in a website is not the proper way to measure one's IQ.
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    I've read some Ph.D dissertations and for some of those I'd say 85 ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out this video featuring couple of toddlers using various smartphones - [video=youtube;VdlaQTS76VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdlaQTS76VU[/video]
now im in final year i want to make my career in embedded system ,so iam thinking of doing cdac in enbedded system , tell me what is the scope...
I have a BSNL 3G USB data card internet connection. I am able to connect to the net using a laptop, but unfortunately the connection is not Wi-Fi. I wanna...
A person is standing on a staircase . He walks down 4 steps, up 3 steps, down 6 steps, up 2 steps, up 9 steps, and down 2 steps. Where...
I've no words. Just watch this - [video=youtube;fJFfcBGdh-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJFfcBGdh-s[/video]