can a graduate/fresher be an entrepreneur?

just curious to know,

My Questions->
whether the graduate can be an entrepreneur?

How can he start ?What are the legal documents that need to be submitted to government about the company? it should be registered one..so how ?

Any other things he should consider while starting a company?

How about the policies in the company?

Others also post your views and questions,
PS: post your replies that related software industry,since I'm a CS guy,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @MS_CS: It isn't that difficult and its too early to think about a company. Any entrepreneur should first focus on building products/services (considering that you need information related to software industry) and once you're sure that you are ready to get into business, you can think about forming a company. Note that you need at least 3 directors to start a company. The process is incredibly easy and economical.

I'd recommend you to start with a proprietorship firm and then as your business grows, form a company. All you'll need is DIN (Director Identification Number) to get started. You can obtain them from your local CA/CS.

Can a college student become an entrepreneur? Well, why not? There's no minimum age required to become an entrepreneur. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yep for sure! My legal partner in our business was still an engineering student at the time of registration.. and, I guess you can still count me as a graduate of 6 months, lol.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I forgot to answer your questions -

How can he start ?What are the legal documents that need to be submitted to government about the company? it should be registered one..so how ?

Any other things he should consider while starting a company?

How about the policies in the company?
    One advise - Do not start by registering a company.
    Also, it isn't incredibly hard to figure out everything once you dive into it.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    no degree is needed for starting up a company, you need just an idea, a driving force which can explain what you actually want to do. Rest is all legal activities which you have to follow.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Some of the biggest entrepreneurs didn't even finish their school forget about a college degree.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    raj87verma88
    Some of the biggest entrepreneurs didn't even finish their school forget about a college degree.
    Thats true!Also its the attitude and the belief in oneself that matters i think.Because if you have a clear mindset about it then you can make your goal easily!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I subscribed to the some big companies newsletter yesterday like accenture,etc. I receive mails, but I could not understand why they have it? Also I could not learn much from...
Development of a practical Online Help Desk for the facilities in the campus Solving system of linear equations using parallel processing Development of a web-based Recruitment Process System for the...
90% staff of my Engineering College is FEMALE. Some students in my class were discussing that, "This madam lacks technical interest and required skills. She could not get a job....
By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...
IIT HOME FIITJEE Brilliant Tutorials Career Point Resonance Bansal Classes Radiance Vidya Mandir Classes Allen Career Institute Sri Chaitanya