CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 3, 2014

I don't see any other use of this than for pranks. You can create a short-cut to shut-down your computer though. Simply right-click on your Windows Desktop and then type the location of the short-cut as: shutdown -l -tp 30 -c "Windows is shutting down."

I think it should work on Windows 98 to Windows 7; and I have not tested it myself. The command has been taken from: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sr patil

MemberFeb 3, 2014

but sir can we create such a folder. If some one click on folder then pc will be shut down .. it is just for learning purpose.. can you tell me about .bat file..
    Cancel
  • Satya Swaroop Dash

MemberFeb 3, 2014

You can change the icon by right-clicking on the shortcut (as described above) and go to Properties> Customize (Tab) and click on "change icon" to make the changes.
    But beware, this prank should only be carried out as party trick and never ever on someone who is busy working on his/her PC as they might lose their unsaved work due to the force shutdown.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register