Can a CT reference id be converted into a DT reference id for TCS campus commune?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - welcome to CrazyEngineers. Is there any specific reason you wish to convert your CT ID into DT ID for TCS Campus Commune? While I cannot confirm this, there is no way to change these IDs. These IDs are distinct from 'On Campus' and 'Off Campus' recruitment that TCS conducts throughout India. 

These reference IDs are for TCS's internal use only and they should not really matter to the candidates. The IDs are also irrelevant when it comes to the performance of the candidate as well. 

Also, if I remember correctly, the CT Id is allotted to the campus and the DT id is allotted to the individual candidates. 

Could you please confirm what exactly is the need of changing these IDs? 

• pranjali jain
    pranjali jain

I accidentally made a CT id but I intended only to make a DT reference id as my college told me to do that. But registrations for that are closed now.

• yuvraj hegade
    yuvraj hegade

Give me reference 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After 7 ye of gap after graduation in ece 2009passout from Pune University.62 %in be 71% in 10th 69%in 12th should I go for cdac??I'm in academic profession in gap...