Campus Interview Tips: Switch Off Your Mobile

This is a very simple tip however ignored by many candidates appearing for campus interviews.

Make sure that you switch off your mobile before you enter the interview room. Don't keep it on vibrator mode. Just turn it off!

Getting your mobile to ring in the middle of the interview not only disturbs both the interviewers and you but also makes a bad impression on the interviewers.

I hope you will find this tip useful.

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    A good tip.I would rather say, never take your mobile inside the interview room. Its better to keep them out.
    Also, do a little bit homework by knowing about the basics of the company, their area of work and achievements.
    Never miss their presentations. Prove them that you would be a valuable asset to their organization in every aspect.
  • mrngorickets
    mrngorickets
    The_Big_K
    This is a very simple tip however ignored by many candidates appearing for campus interviews.

Make sure that you switch off your mobile before you enter the interview room. Don't keep it on vibrator mode. Just turn it off!

Getting your mobile to ring in the middle of the interview not only disturbs both the interviewers and you but also makes a bad impression on the interviewers.

I hope you will find this tip useful.
    Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Best regards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is nice story with good morol.... once there was a kindergarten teacher who decided to let her class play a game.. She each child in the class to bring...
We've been scratching our heads to organize innovative contests for all our CEans and a video contest seems like an awesome idea. Let me explain - We are planning to...
Steam Power Cycle is used generally in Thermal Power plants. Suppose we replace water with Ammonia . I think it has the property of evaporating quickly when the temperature is...
Can anyone plz explain me how solar glasses work. I was in a recent industrial training to saint gobain, got really interested into finding that ..
Though its a very simple one,but needs your sharp attention. See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common? 1. Banana 2. Dresser 3. Grammar...