Campus interview of einfochip

Sir, next week einfochip visiting our college for campus placement. If possible plz tell me procedure, syllabus for apptti and 2015 placement papers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEian's, I m in a trouble in buying a laptop. I have my specifications of ; ☆i5 Processor(5th gen) ☆8GB RAM ☆1TB harddisk ☆2GB graphic card(AMD radeon / NIVIDIA...
There's a new update about the YU Yutopia smartphone and it's that the handset is made of neither plastic nor sandstone, but pure metal. Yu Televenture, the subsidiary of Micromax,...
Alcatel is back with a new mid-budget Android smartphone called the 'Alcatel Flash 2', the company's second phone in the Flash series. It is attractively priced at Rs. 9299 and...
CE galore from the Archives of the Engineer. From gun bike, horse tank to hand powered submarine, all are here: Archive | The Engineer
Quote: In this fascinating TED talk, designer and architect Neri Oxman - an associate professor at MIT - provides an intriguing glimpse of how additive manufacturing technology is enabling replication...