Campus Interview Experiences

Friends, it would be really nice if all of you could share your campus interview experiences with the rest of us.

How was the overall experience, what questions were asked how did you answer them - tell us everything! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• imaimen
    imaimen
    most of them will ask you to think creatively during the interview. There are also possibility that they will ask you to do something that need you to think outside the box such as they will give you a pice of paper and a box and ask what you can do with those things. The most important thing, be confident with yourself .....

cheers ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am sharing my interview experience.I am the first person in the queue so a little nervous more.when i get entered in the room then some anxiety reduced . The HR and Technical interview was simultaneously .firstly HR person asked me what ever i have written in my career objective as in the form given by company before interview in which you have to write your career objective and your strengths and weaknesses.so he tried me to confuse in the statements what i have written that no one follows these rules in the real corporate world.then he asked me about the my current place Lucknow where i was studying and comparing my hometown kanpur with that..he asked me about my university and put some questions.my willingness to join company and why? my future prospectus..some more question i don't remember exactly then turn goes to technical person.which scanned my cv and asked me about my favorite subject in maths.i chose calculus.i hadn't expected that they will go to maths.so he asked some question regarding diff and integration and use of integration constant.then he give me puzzles about round tables and find the colour in cubes after cutting it.I confused in one and didn't give answer.then he asked a pNc(perm & comb) problem.then goes into technical about c,c++,diffrence in java and .net technolgy .use of pointers and some more..it was overall a good experiance.it was my first interview and got selected ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Why all are scared and panic about HR interview? Is it really difficult to face? I didn't attended any one till now. Can anyone gives me the tips how to face the HR interview. And we have to be?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In fact, one shouldn't be afraid of any damn interview out there. Take interview as a formal talk; something that you'd have with your elder brother, sister. Have a good discussion and enjoy it; interviews should make you happy.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ya Biggie. We have to enjoy the interview formally without fear and all. But, some people are saying that its very difficult to face HR interview. They will look all the things like how we are behaving, talking, sitting, dressing, our character and everything. Is it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday me with my team participated in an event named 'webplaneca ' in a tech fest . We presented our idea of 'Charity By Click' actually,what our idea is to...
Can anyone help in robotics? i want a white line detecting sensor which gives reliable output for the movement of robot in the region as shown in the fig. as...
Can any1 tel me how to apply for Summer Training at IITs' in field of bio-medical engg.???๐Ÿ˜• I am in B.E.II year..and indeed want 2 train myself in bio field...
hey i want to make a line follower robot which is fast and stable to participate in bits pilani apogee event(track o mania).for more detail just visit Track-O-Mania | Apogee...
can anyone tell me what is a docx. file