CAMLESS engines

Any one please provide me information on camless engines and the wayes to manufacture it....

Also i am in final year and searching for final year project topic ,so please if any one can suggest me some topics then it will really help me...

Replies

• devendra19
    devendra19
    hello dear .u can do it by replace cam through link which is capable of open and close inlet &outlet valve very fast .😀
  • flash319
    flash319
    2 stroke engines have no cams. They use the piston as the valves. The only other way would be with solinoid actuated valves.
  • tomgeorge
    tomgeorge
    the cams can be replaced by different mechanisms.say we can use electromechanical,electro hydraulic,electro magnetic etc.informations can be found from Wikipedia and several images of camless engine can be found by searching in google.

or mail to me at

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We say, engineers make the world a better place to live. There are two views that I want to present :- 1. We have created a new world around us....
This is very unfortunate. But CE is seeing a declining registration rate. 😔 What do you think is going wrong? Is it the new reCAPTCHA that we implemented on the...
Can anyone think about a program in any programming language of your choice which will post its own source code as output?
freemarker is a template engine. i want to deliver a seminar on this topic, but it is too vast and the time for delivering seminar is just about 15 minutes....
Over the time, I've came across lot of engineers who say they'd rather work for a startup than MNC. What do you think? Why?