CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberNov 25, 2006

Calling Chemical Engineers!

We have a good bunch of Chemical Engineers on CE 😀 !

But unfortunately, we still do not have enough discussions on Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineers! Join the forces by initiating discussions on Chemical Engineering.

Of course, that will help us introduce a section dedicated to Chemical Engineering on CE forum! 😁

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberDec 5, 2006

Unless there are discussions, no one would be interested in participating the forum. There are very few leaders, you see 😁

Let us hope for the best
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nids

MemberFeb 17, 2007

eggjakhtly... we shud hav some nice discussions abt chemical engg field too..
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 17, 2007

Nids
    eggjakhtly... we shud hav some nice discussions abt chemical engg field too..
    Sure, unless we get sufficient threads on Chemical Engineering, we won't be able to dedicate a section for it.

We need more Chemical Engineers to come forward, take the initiative and start discussions related to Chemical Engineering.

-The Big K-
    ps: Nids, Go through ->
    1. Click-> <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=20">CrazyEngineers</a>
    2. Click-> #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 22, 2007

CEans who are Chemical Engineers! 😁

I request that some of us take the lead and start discussions related to chemical engineering. Discussions will give rise to more leaders and we'll have this secton up & running.

Get started!

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 17, 2008

Our Chemical Engineering section is suffering because of low activity of Chemical Engineers.

There is a huge number of chemical engineers over here, so why not start chemical engineering related discussion? I'm sure there are lots of interesting ideas/discussion that we can have here.

What say, folks?
    Cancel
  • Elisa

MemberJan 21, 2008

Organize a contest for chemical engineers. I think no one has done that before.
    Cancel
  • p4prasad

MemberMar 31, 2008

hello friends😁
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMar 31, 2008

p4prasad
    hello friends😁
    Hello p4prasad! Would be interested in hearing your take on my thread of important chemical engineering breakthrough a couple posts down. As well as any new post reads you might have.
    Cancel
  • maui_1856

MemberJul 18, 2008

Hi i'm new here!!!

BR
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 19, 2008

Welcome. Be sure to also introduce yourself in the introduction forum. Please help us get this Chem forum rolling by posting some discussion topics.
    Cancel
  • kd15

MemberSep 19, 2008

Hi friends,i m also new here n i think if such activity is start then it will be benificial to all new comers n student those are far away from actual chemical engg.
    Cancel
  • Hareen

MemberNov 12, 2008

Well the Chemical Engineers are not very active on net these days especially in the forums.

Lemme see the forum and change some stuff
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 12, 2008

Hareen
    Well the Chemical Engineers are not very active on net these days especially in the forums.

Lemme see the forum and change some stuff
    We'd be more than happy. CE Forums have been graced by very experienced CEans like Mr. Milton Beychok [ See: #-Link-Snipped-# ] however they are no more active.

It would very nice if you could get your friends/colleagues to discuss Chemical Engineering related ideas on CE. I'm sure we'll have lot of interesting discussions here! 😀

Best!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register