Caller ID Identification with picbasic, help

Hi all,

My group is working on telephone remote control. We built a devices installed in telephone line from residential house that can turn on certain things around the house such as light, tv, etc. We have a few problem right now such as caller ID detection.

We can get signal and decode with (DTMF: MT8870) and microcontroller (PIC16F84A). Our device pickup the phone after 3 rings and able to turn on various things now. We are trying to write a code receive caller ID, so microcontroller can pickup the phone automatically, but we are not able to find any valuable information to finish it.

Please help us

Replies

• vstudio3k
    vstudio3k
    I know US use HFK instead of DTMF. I installed one chip "HT9202C operate 4MHz" found from broken phone to use in our device. I captured some binary number (alot ex: 0000000011111110101101010) from pin DOUT, and I have no idea how to decode them. Our microcontroller operate speed chage to 20MHz. I am not able to decode these series numbers on first and second ring with speed operating 5 time faster than the HT9202C. How to decode them. Please help

datasheet HT9202C
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii.. am a engineering 2nd year student.I wanna know bout few important topics about paper presentation in tech fest.. my branch is electrical engineering.. any info provided will be of...
Those who love freeware, and have been looking for a true Adobe replacement on Windows, quickly head over to following link : - Artweaver :: the artist way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Advantages...
CEans, The CrazyTee contest is now closed. We'll announce the results tomorrow. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4378-myntra-ce-crazytee-design-contest.html
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...azytee-contest-closed-thank-you-new-post.html in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€
hey guys. i am doing chemical engineering from India. Currently i am in my first year ... i just wanted to know about the scope and the present and future...