Watch the trailer in HD here:

- YouTube

Awesome game!! read the review here :

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 video game review
[​IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah, looks like a worthy successor to COD 4.

A lot of people complained about the lack of dedicated servers for MW2, but as long as the story is good, I'm fine with it. But then again, the story in MW2 is said to be short.

Unfortunately, this game costs a BOMB! Its like $62 in Malaysia! 😔
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I've read that the story is unbelievable, at best..But the gameplay is soooo awesome, that you don't really care!!

Yeah, I read it costs 10 GBP more than the last one (in the UK)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think I'll wait a while for the price to go down before getting it. I only bought COD4 like few months ago, and it was still awesome.. didn't feel "dated" at all. I even think Quake 4 would still look awesome, but no shop has that anymore, haha.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yeah, COD 4 and 5 both are pretty decent games..i'm waiting for my first pay, so that i can buy a gfx card and COD 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is There is a 5 digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3rd digit is...
Google, as a corporation that compiles information and makes it searchable via the Internet, has received criticism regarding issues such as intellectual property,internet privacy, and censorship.Google's mission statement is "to...
AMD and Intel on Thursday agreed to a legal settlement of most disputes and entered into a five-year cross-patent licensee pact. As part of the agreement, Intel will pay AMD...
I have a basic doubt in a transistor acting as a switch. To switch a lamp, while using a mechanical switch, when we want the lamp to burn we can...
hi........i am ec student.... i want to make a transformer which can be work at 3 MHz frequency..... primary voltage of 60v and secondary voltage of 12 v nd secondary...