Call 1-800-GOOG-411 from Skype & Connect To Any Business For Free

This is a little hack that lifehacker found -

Skype lets people call any toll free number in US & Canada for free. Google's #-Link-Snipped-# directory service is a toll-free number, and can connect you to any searchable business. So if you are smart enough, you will use SKYPE to call 1-800-GOOG-411 (for free) and get connected to any business in US & Canada.

Save Money! Long live Skype & GOOG 😎

Replies

• markhall186
    markhall186
    I have been using a toll-free service on 1800-500-0000 by Justdial. They answer your calls in just one ring, and your queries in 60 seconds. I am completely amazed by this human-assisted service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

post here some of your cool experiences while in campus and in your professional life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁
hello new members! i am also new to this site and i learnt that it is the most clean and useful site i have ever found! rules are clearly explained...
plz illustrate how to calculate parasitic delay in cmos circuit.do refer any book if possible
while commenting on another thread I read about the Akamai hacking incident and it was then that a question struck me. The question is that, when we type a web...
Does anyone know what a typical chemical compostion of ASTM A606 Type 4 steel would be?