Calibre, The One step solution to your E-book needs.

Most of you been collecting loads of e-books like hundreds & thousands of it. Its always difficult to search a specific e-book in one specific folder where hundreds of e-books you have stored.

Calibre, is a e-book management tool to ease out that process available for Linux/Mac/windows.

Not only does e-book just stores all of your e-books in one Library, but also it has feature of converting it to 17 other formats. Yeah, 17 formats !!

[​IMG]

The other feature includes of Editing meta-data in which you can edit author's name, change book-cover & also fetch e-book details from internet.
Apart from syncing to e-book reader device, you can even download news from web & convert it to pdf format & save in your library.
Most Recommended app for e-book readers 👍

You can download it from calibre - Download calibre.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, Am not a engineer yet,but tying to be one.Am doing my MCA which is not required for any companies.Currently am Final year student so obviously we now die...
Aakash 2 tablet price is estimated to be about $21 in India which is approximately ~ Rs. 1130. Aakash 2 is an upgraded device over the original Aakash that was...
Just read that the Galaxy Note II will feature an even bigger screen. I wonder whether the Note's screen size should grow. The Note itself looks quite big in hands.
i want to trace my wife having mobile number my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
Hello ppl!!! I am in a hurry in finalizing my project.... Can u tell me if "Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations" is a good choice... Please...