CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@m.vivekanandan • 30 Aug, 2011
are the candidates allowed to use calculators in competitive examinations like GATE,IES,CAT and others.??
@m.vivekanandan • 30 Aug, 2011 doubt no ?

which coaching centre is best for IES and GATE in chennai????
@gohm • 30 Aug, 2011 Re: doubt?

I've merged your two threads & moved them here into the exams area.
@vshlk6167 • 01 Sep, 2011 Re: doubt?

dear!
you can't carry ur calci in IES prelims. but in gate n ies mains its compulsory if u want to select.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 01 Sep, 2011 yes we can carry Calculators in GATE exam. ACE coaching classes, Brilliant coaching classes and GATE forum are one of the best tuition for the engineering entrance exam 😀
@Reya • 01 Sep, 2011 Calculators are not allowed for CAT exam.
8.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 29, 2013

It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...
7.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2010

A Stranger in Paradise The Story of an extraordinary Civil Servant- By Achala Moulik A Text book of Surveying – By C L Kochher A Water Harvesting Manual for Urban...
24.6k views

@Jyothi Jo · Jun 1, 2012

I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
5.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2011

A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer's toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here's a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of...
3.3k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Mar 6, 2013

I don't have on-field experience as I am not even graduated. But, Every IT professionals I talked with wanna join TCS. Born curious,I googled some of stuffs of TCS &...
6.2k views