Calculation of Energy savings by Installation of VFD

how to calculate the saving using VFD for pump of 18.5 kw if vfd operated on 40Hz?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • fisfiseani
    fisfiseani
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks sir, the calculator you have suggested is designed for 460V AC motors.
    what will be % of error if i am doing calculation of 415V AC motor with that calculator?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    fisfiseani
    Thanks sir, the calculator you have suggested is designed for 460V AC motors.
    what will be % of error if i am doing calculation of 415V AC motor with that calculator?
    There may not be much error. You can ask tech support of Cerus about it here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i want to know where to write a java program in linux(i am running centos operating system),i should write in a file ,from command line or in the folders....
Something *awesome* has just been launched on CE​ ​😁​ ​You always wanted it!​ ​You asked for it!​ ​&​ ​It's Live!​ ​But you've to find it out yourself!​ ​Hint: You don't...
About 90% give wrong answers. but hoping so CE's can give the correct answer ...👍 5-(5*6-2-4)+2=?????
I am from Kolkata.I want to crack GATE 2014.My stream is Civil Engg. I am confused in selecting correspondence course. Made Easy or Gateforum......Which is better for Civil? I need...
In Greek mythology, Icarus, the son of Daedalus, was known to fly too close to the sun for his own good. Current solar technology is analogous to that myth in...