Calculating The Power Of A Signal

Hi all,

I have a problem here, I'm new to the field of Control engineering, I'm a student, and I need to calculate the power of a signal in a certain problem, which is:

The goal of the project is to Design a Controller for an optic scanner head.
At first is given that the scanner head is tracing after a harmonic Triangle-wave signal with T=1[sec] which is given as:

r(t) = 2*|2t-1| ; 0
The Plant Function is given as P(s) = 1/s^2

I need to calculate the Power of the signal for which the Scanner head will trance after r(t) accurately in steady state.

I appreciate all of your help and I really hope you'll help me.

Thanks alot.

Replies

• MeEngDude
    MeEngDude
    Please guys, I just need a direction, how to begin with this, Is this the right forum for this? There is a Hint that I can't make use of it, maybe u can help me what to do, The Hint is :

That I should use a certain frequency response theorem, and ignore the fact that P(s) is unstable.

I thank you for the help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody help me with regenerative feed heating in power plants. a project would be very helpful.
Hi CEans, I am an engineer from Seoul, Korea South using DEFORM for my Metal Rolling simulation. It's nice to find out a very interesting and active community of Mechanical...
At least two reliable sources have informed that Capgemini is firing employees in its India offices. Can someone confirm this?
hi guys can someone tell me the scene of robotics events for school students in india or some links of such events abroad
Earlier this week, we got our first glimpse of the Kindle DX, Amazon's upcoming E-book reader that has taken the original Kindle's nearly prohibitive $389 price tag and bumped it...