C++ project topic help

i've to do a project in c++ only. i want it to be somewhat related to electrical also.
means electrical side in come c++ programming..
please suggest me some topics that i can do...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: project topic help

Then go with Embedded projects in that you have to work with both Electrical/Electronics (Hardware) and C++ or C programming (Software). you can find lot of projects in our Project Idea Section.
  • rajeshrao
    rajeshrao

hello............
    first of all,you must know about difference between electrical and electroincs.these two are the same but slightly different from one another.because electrical components have more stable and it will give a perfect output.it's operates only high level voltage.it didn't operate in low-level voltage.
    but electronics components are stable depends upon voltage.it's operates only(0-30v).

I am a project engineer.I COMPLETED my engineering degree last year.IN my point of view,
    you should prefer the EMBEDDED SYSTEM DOMAIN.BECAUSE it contains the software and hardware.software nothing but programming languages like c,c++,java. hardware nothing but microprocessor,and many electronics components.
    you prefer embedded system with c program.because c is a simple language when compared to others.you learn the c codings easily .c++ is the tough language.because it contains the object and class variables.embedded system domain is the bone of electronics,because it applies from low-level machine to high-level machine.it applies in terms of controller- operation.

for-ex:automatic railway system.
    www.papercupmakingmachine.in
    home meter reading with gsm.
    pc controlled vehicle
  • sai krishna
    sai krishna

i too vote for embedded based projects
  • sivi
    sivi

ya dats true......embedded project is da best option with embedded c...........
  • Arp
    Arp
    guys, i dont have to make any hardware.
    only a software program based on c++ ( called as project).
    it is not like final year project or so.
    i just want to make a c++ program thats related to electrical engg.(like load flow studies)
    i just have thought of one topic yet and that too is making by alot many other classmates.
    so i want some topic help in such a way that software itself represent it is made by an electrical engineer..
    plz help in topics name CEans..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oracle,the world largest company is recruiting B.E/B.Tech students with 1 year experience in IT field. Designation:Java/J2ee Developer Job Description: 1. BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent 2. Experience...
Getmenift.com provides Web development internship who hold good experience in 1.UI /database design and open source development languages like PHP /MySQL to apply for the internship. They also encourage students...
Does anyone have video lectures for autodesk inventor 2011 beginners? It would be much help
You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don't believe in yourself. ...and Thought of the Day... Great Relationships are not necessarily about...
CEan Sau celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday today. Wishing him a very happy birthday. HaPPy Birthday Sau aka Saurabh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰