C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface

C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface

the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and then displaying using a 16X2 alphanumeric lcd.then transmitting the temperature reading via rf12b transceiver module and then interfacing it to a pc..
I NEED A C PROGRAM TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME,,

IT SHOULD INCLUDE
DATA ACQUISITION FROM PT100,ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERSION,THEN DISPLAYING IT TO LCD.(AFTR ASCII CONVERSION) THEN TRANSMITTING USING RF12B AND RECEIVING USING THE SAME.(COMMUNICATION BTWN THE 2 RF12B TRANSCEIVERS) AND THEN THEIR INTERFACE WITH PC..
I NEED THE WHOLE PROGRAM FOR THIS...
PLZZ HELP..ITS VERY URGENT...​

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Re: C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interfa

Post here what you have tried so far, and we will be glad to help 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interfa

lekshmipriya1989

the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and then displaying using a 16X2 alphanumeric lcd.then transmitting the temperature reading via rf12b transceiver module and then interfacing it to a pc..
    I NEED A C PROGRAM TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME,,

IT SHOULD INCLUDE
    DATA ACQUISITION FROM PT100,ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERSION,THEN DISPLAYING IT TO LCD.(AFTR ASCII CONVERSION) THEN TRANSMITTING USING RF12B AND RECEIVING USING THE SAME.(COMMUNICATION BTWN THE 2 RF12B TRANSCEIVERS) AND THEN THEIR INTERFACE WITH PC..
    I NEED THE WHOLE PROGRAM FOR THIS...
    PLZZ HELP..ITS VERY URGENT...​
    Is it possible to post your circuit diagram?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends. Today I was having my Prolog exams. There I had a very interesting question that I would like to share with you. Ques: If there are N one...
Recently Bharat won world cup. I had a comparison. We have also won it in 1983. The total prizes won by team were Rs.1.33 Million (13 lakh 30 Thousand) In...
European Robotics (Robot) League (ERL) On 23 April 2011 the first European Robotics Contest will take place in Michelsen Arena of LCC International University in Klaipėda, Lithuania. Its objective is...
I got the news from a friend about his friend committing suicide out of frustration or guilt of not passing the 1st year examination. 😲 And I was shocked! We...
Hey there guys, i needed to design a vlan for part of my university coursework. I was hoping that some of you pros here can have a look at it...