c++ & oracle programming discussion

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

C++ ("C Plus Plus", pronounced Wikipedia:ipa For English) is a general-purpose Programming Language. It is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both High Level Programming Language and Low Level Programming Language language features.C%2B%2B Cite Note 0 It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup - Wikipedia starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C %28Programming Language%29 and originally named "C with Classes". It was renamed to C++ in 1983.
C++ is widely used in the software industry. Some of its application domains include systems software, application software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. Several groups provide both free and proprietary C++ Compiler software, including the Gnu Compiler Collection, Microsoft Visual C%2B%2B, Intel C%2B%2B Compiler, Borland C%2B%2B Builder and others.
The language began as enhancements to C, first adding Class %28Computer Science%29, then Virtual Functions, Operator Overloading, Multiple Inheritance, Template %28Programming%29, and Exception Handling among other features. After years of development, the C++ programming language standard was ratified in 1998 as Iso/Iec 14882:1998. That standard is still current, but is amended by the 2003 technical Errata, ISO/IEC 14882:2003. The next standard version (known informally as C%2B%2B0X) is in development.
C++ is a Type System Static Typing, Free Form Language, Multi Paradigm Programming Language, Compiled Language where compilation creates Machine Code for a target machine hardware.

An oracle is a person or agency considered to be a source of wise counsel or Prophecy opinion; an Infallible authority, usually Spirituality in nature. It may also be a revealed Prediction or Precognition of the future, from deities, that is spoken through another object or life-form (e.g.: Augury and Auspice).
In the Ancient World many sites gained a reputation for the dispensing of oracular wisdom: they too became known as "oracles," and the oracular utterances, called khrēsmoi in Greek Language, were often referred to under the same name—a name derived from the Latin verb ōrāre, to speak.

=========================
will smith
=========================

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey buddy,

What is this thread about?? 😕

I couldn't understand sorry please forgive my innocence 😛
  • Henry
    Henry
    The post tells about some basic steps from c++ and oracle. I think I am correct. If it is wrong explain about the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is the Box in which you have to put all 26 letters of Alphabet.. A to Z Rules: 1. A and Z have the Fix Position as shown in...
Hi guys!....i am doing my final year project in degree....and i was wondering is there any topic in VB which doesn't deal with management system?.........can help?............i need a topic which...
Well Here is one more Connect the Pictures Series. Connect all these three pictures !! Sorry for that blur Images but they are historical people. Best Luck !! Godfather
99 is the movie based on Cricket world cup in 1999 can anyone post its Review ? -godfather
How to calculate the mass moment of inertia of a rectangular cross section load and a c-bracket about their centroidal axis..???????? Mass is about 15tons. Pls reply ASAP!!