c++ : error in iostring

I have installed turbo c++ ide software in my system, but is giving error in

"iostring " while running programme, can anyone tell me how to get rid of this

error.

tks

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can you please tell us the error message, rajeshwar?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Have you included the libraries and the header files?
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    check the directories..have the library functions included..it may solve ur problem..

the directories of library function may be in different directory. do check it..
  • rajeshwar
    rajeshwar
    The error message is:

"Fatal:\include\iostream: Must use c++ for the type iostream" while compiling the programme
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Are you trying to compile a .C file (Note: not a .CPP file) which does not have any C++ specific code per se? Or have you just included the iostream.h file in a C code?

Either will not work.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    can we get the code of the program..do add it here..we might be able to help u..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys i am vipul bhaskarwar working with cybage Software ltd. i want some guys to discuss on white box testing anyone is intrested
hello ppl, m doin my 3rd year enng in hyd, n m gonna give my GRE in Aug-08, n all the guys who have mentioned their scores above, thats my...
CEans, Please join me in welcoming our first ever moderator on CE Forums - CEan Ash! Ash will be responsible for the well being of our Technical Discussions Section 😀...
hi to crazy engineers.. i need ideas or resource on Home Networking - Setting Up a Home Network ..i have to prepare a topic on this concept for my seminar....
Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008. CEans, The wait is over! It’s a great pleasure to announce CrazyEngineers’ first ever, prize enabled 😁 contest! About the contest: We...