CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sumitshrm45

MemberJan 23, 2014

I got sunbeam gulkedi ... my Dac rank is 1024 but the problem is I have filled the wrong order
    as 1. cdac pune
    2. Sunbeam gulkedi
    3. cdac bangalore <-------

NOw... what I need to ask if I fill correct order as
    1. cdac pune
    2. cdac bangalore <--------
    3. Sunbeam gulkedi

Is this possible to go for the 2nd round of counsiling without lossing(risking) the current seat?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • hinesh

MemberJan 23, 2014

sumitshrm45
    I got sunbeam gulkedi ... my Dac rank is 1024 but the problem is I have filled the wrong order
    as 1. cdac pune
    2. Sunbeam gulkedi
    3. cdac bangalore <-------

NOw... what I need to ask if I fill correct order as
    1. cdac pune
    2. cdac bangalore <--------
    3. Sunbeam gulkedi

Is this possible to go for the 2nd round of counsiling without lossing(risking) the current seat?
    In first round, which center is allocated to you. Coz it will remain for you.

And what is your second round seat allocation,?
    And in second allocation , you may loose , because till that time, we should choose one seat, coz in second counseling, who were not allocated seats in first counseling will get chance, So You may block this seat.

I will suggest, you should call up c-dac center (any main center for that matter), They have concerned persons allocated for students problems.
    So, You may call up and ask them directly, They will able to give you satisfactory answers to your problem.
    Cancel
  • sumitshrm45

MemberJan 23, 2014

hinesh
    In first round, which center is allocated to you. Coz it will remain for you.

And what is your second round seat allocation,?
    And in second allocation , you may loose , because till that time, we should choose one seat, coz in second counseling, who were not allocated seats in first counseling will get chance, So You may block this seat.

I will suggest, you should call up c-dac center (any main center for that matter), They have concerned persons allocated for students problems.
    So, You may call up and ask them directly, They will able to give you satisfactory answers to your problem.

I got nothing in 1st round ... now I got Sunbeam gulkedi in 2nd round... I need to know if I go for 2nd counseling I may not lose this Seat...???
    Cancel
  • hinesh

MemberJan 23, 2014

sumitshrm45
    I got nothing in 1st round ... now I got Sunbeam gulkedi in 2nd round... I need to know if I go for 2nd counseling I may not lose this Seat...???
    U may...
    As i've said., Pls call on c-dac main center, coz there are person dedicated for problems of students regarding seat allocation.
    U will get your satisfactory ans. there ,... 😀😀
    Cancel
  • sumitshrm45

MemberJan 23, 2014

hinesh
    U may...
    As i've said., Pls call on c-dac main center, coz there are person dedicated for problems of students regarding seat allocation.
    U will get your satisfactory ans. there ,... 😀😀

okay, thanks bro 😛
    Cancel
  • anubhavtyagi92

MemberJan 25, 2014

my rank is 2700 nd I got mumbai juhu in second round

nd order is

pune acts
    sunbeam
    banglore kp
    bnaglore electric city
    mumbai juhu

should I go wid it or not plz hlp
    Cancel
  • sroy2

MemberJun 25, 2014

I got 4240 rank in c-cat.. what i should expect?
    My preference -
    - PG_DAC
    - PG-DWIMC
    - PG-DITISS
    - PG-DSSD
    Cancel
  • sroy2

MemberJun 25, 2014

I got 4240 rank in C_CAT. What i should expect?
    - PG-DAC
    - PG-DWIMC
    - PG-DSSD
    - PG-DITISS

Also which college should i expect?
    Please tell me the probable colllege of 2nd counselling also.
    Thanks in advance..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register