C-DAC SECOND ROUND SEAT ALLOCATION -RESULTS AND DISCUSSION

Hi,
For second round seat allocation and their discussion... join here.

Replies

• sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    I got sunbeam gulkedi ... my Dac rank is 1024 but the problem is I have filled the wrong order
    as 1. cdac pune
    2. Sunbeam gulkedi
    3. cdac bangalore <-------

NOw... what I need to ask if I fill correct order as
    1. cdac pune
    2. cdac bangalore <--------
    3. Sunbeam gulkedi

Is this possible to go for the 2nd round of counsiling without lossing(risking) the current seat?
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    sumitshrm45
    I got sunbeam gulkedi ... my Dac rank is 1024 but the problem is I have filled the wrong order
    as 1. cdac pune
    2. Sunbeam gulkedi
    3. cdac bangalore <-------

NOw... what I need to ask if I fill correct order as
    1. cdac pune
    2. cdac bangalore <--------
    3. Sunbeam gulkedi

Is this possible to go for the 2nd round of counsiling without lossing(risking) the current seat?
    In first round, which center is allocated to you. Coz it will remain for you.

And what is your second round seat allocation,?
    And in second allocation , you may loose , because till that time, we should choose one seat, coz in second counseling, who were not allocated seats in first counseling will get chance, So You may block this seat.

I will suggest, you should call up c-dac center (any main center for that matter), They have concerned persons allocated for students problems.
    So, You may call up and ask them directly, They will able to give you satisfactory answers to your problem.
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    hinesh
    In first round, which center is allocated to you. Coz it will remain for you.

And what is your second round seat allocation,?
    And in second allocation , you may loose , because till that time, we should choose one seat, coz in second counseling, who were not allocated seats in first counseling will get chance, So You may block this seat.

I will suggest, you should call up c-dac center (any main center for that matter), They have concerned persons allocated for students problems.
    So, You may call up and ask them directly, They will able to give you satisfactory answers to your problem.

I got nothing in 1st round ... now I got Sunbeam gulkedi in 2nd round... I need to know if I go for 2nd counseling I may not lose this Seat...???
  • hinesh
    hinesh
    sumitshrm45
    I got nothing in 1st round ... now I got Sunbeam gulkedi in 2nd round... I need to know if I go for 2nd counseling I may not lose this Seat...???
    U may...
    As i've said., Pls call on c-dac main center, coz there are person dedicated for problems of students regarding seat allocation.
    U will get your satisfactory ans. there ,... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    hinesh
    U may...
    As i've said., Pls call on c-dac main center, coz there are person dedicated for problems of students regarding seat allocation.
    U will get your satisfactory ans. there ,... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

okay, thanks bro ๐Ÿ˜›
  • anubhavtyagi92
    anubhavtyagi92
    my rank is 2700 nd I got mumbai juhu in second round

nd order is

pune acts
    sunbeam
    banglore kp
    bnaglore electric city
    mumbai juhu

should I go wid it or not plz hlp
  • sroy2
    sroy2
    I got 4240 rank in c-cat.. what i should expect?
    My preference -
    - PG_DAC
    - PG-DWIMC
    - PG-DITISS
    - PG-DSSD
  • sroy2
    sroy2
    I got 4240 rank in C_CAT. What i should expect?
    - PG-DAC
    - PG-DWIMC
    - PG-DSSD
    - PG-DITISS

Also which college should i expect?
    Please tell me the probable colllege of 2nd counselling also.
    Thanks in advance..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People who faced 2-3 interviews in their life will always give you advice that it is in the hands of the candidate to to drive the interview in their favor....
EQUILIBRIO 2K14 DAY 2 23 Jan. 2014 Today Equilibrio came in its form. The whole campus was crowded with people enjoying the events and moving from one place to another...
I'm wondering what will be the official name of the next Android, aka Android 5.0? Here's the historical names of various versions of Android - Cupcake (1.5) Donut (1.6) Eclair...
I personally look forward to the launch of Motorola Moto G phone in India. I've had bad experience with Motorola's customer care several years ago; but I'm sure the company...
Jolla once revealed that Sailfish OS will be available for Android devices, to entice developers to comeup with native apps for Sailfish OS. One months back, we saw a tweet...